SNOWCREEK RESORT GOLF COURSE GENERAL INFO
October 20, 2020 update:
Snowcreek Golf Course and Driving Range are now closed for the season. We will open in the spring as soon as conditions permit.
Please keep in mind our COVID-19 restrictions:
- Tee times can be no closer than 15 minutes apart. Please call (760) 934-6633 to make tee times.
- Face coverings are required at all times
- The Pro Shop is closed to the public, but we still have plenty of snacks, drinks, beer and golf supplies available.
- No more than one golfer per cart, unless they are from the safe household
- Please practice proper social distancing
The Snowcreek Driving Range COVID-19 restrictions:
- Only one person or group of cohabitating persons are permitting in the range shack at a time.
- Face coverings MUST be worn at all times while using the Driving Range
- Hand sanitizer has been provided for your use.
- Clean hands before and after hitting balls
- Wipe off ball bucket handles using the provided hand sanitizer and paper towels before and after use
- Maintain 6 feet of distancing at all times (mats are 12 feet apart)
- Do not share golf clubs, balls or buckets with others
- Golf lessons of any kind are not permitted
Snowcreek Golf Course
Join us for our 30th season (1991-2020)!!
Look for our "30" specials all season long: 30% off our Frequent Player Pass, rounds for $30, etc.
- Book tee times
- Purchase passes and tokens
- Purchase snacks and beverages, golf accessories and apparel
- May be reserved up to one week in advance with a major credit card
- If you are a Snowcreek Resort Vacation Rental Guest you can reserve your tee times once you have booked your lodging
- Open from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Spring and Fall hours may vary.
- Tokens are $5 for a 35-ball bucket and $3 for Snowcreek Golf Course pass holders and Guests of Snowcreek Resort.
- Appropriate golf attire will be required for all players
- Non-metal spikes are required to keep the bent greens free of spike marks and to give the golfer a better product. The Pro Shop can install soft spikes on your existing shoes
- Each golfer must have their own set of clubs
- All children under 18 years old must be playing golf to be allowed on the Golf Course