SNOWCREEK RESORT GOLF COURSE GENERAL INFO
April 15, 2019.
Happy spring! The winter of 18/19 saw snowfall of 160% of average, and we are still seeing over 10 feet of snow on Snowcreek Golf Course at this time! So, golf operations in Mammoth Lakes will be a bit delayed this season. We hope to open the driving range in early May as soon as conditions permit. As far as the golf course goes our best estimate for opening at this time is June 14. Yes, mountain golf is interesting sometimes!
We are excited to annouce that for the 2019 season, guests renting with Snowcreek Resort Vacation Rentals will enjoy COMPLIMENTARY greens fees during their stay with us! Maximum of 18 holes per person per day and golf cart and equipment rentals are available at an additional fee.
Season Passes to Snowcreek Golf Course will be on sale beginning May 1. Pass rates and information will be available shortly so stay tuned.
Do your sun dance and bring on the melt!!
- Book tee times
- Purchase passes and tokens
- Purchase snacks and beverages, golf accessories and apparel
- May be reserved up to one week in advance with a major credit card
- If you are a Snowcreek Resort Vacation Rental Guest you can reserve your tee times once you have booked your lodging
- Open from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Spring and Fall hours may vary.
- Tokens are $5 for a 35-ball bucket and $3 for Snowcreek Golf Course pass holders and Guests of Snowcreek Resort.
- Appropriate golf attire will be required for all players
- Non-metal spikes are required to keep the bent greens free of spike marks and to give the golfer a better product. The Pro Shop can install soft spikes on your existing shoes
- Each golfer must have their own set of clubs
- All children under 18 years old must be playing golf to be allowed on the Golf Course