SNOWCREEK RESORT GOLF COURSE GENERAL INFO
Join us for our 30th season (1991-2020)!! We hope to open by Memorial Day Weekend, weather permitting.
Look for our "30" specials all season long: 30% off our Frequent Player Pass, rounds for $30, etc.
Purchase your season passes by Opening Day and save BIG!
- Book tee times
- Purchase passes and tokens
- Purchase snacks and beverages, golf accessories and apparel
- May be reserved up to one week in advance with a major credit card
- If you are a Snowcreek Resort Vacation Rental Guest you can reserve your tee times once you have booked your lodging
- Open from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Spring and Fall hours may vary.
- Tokens are $5 for a 35-ball bucket and $3 for Snowcreek Golf Course pass holders and Guests of Snowcreek Resort.
- Appropriate golf attire will be required for all players
- Non-metal spikes are required to keep the bent greens free of spike marks and to give the golfer a better product. The Pro Shop can install soft spikes on your existing shoes
- Each golfer must have their own set of clubs
- All children under 18 years old must be playing golf to be allowed on the Golf Course