SNOWCREEK RESORT GOLF COURSE GENERAL INFO
June 1, 2020 update:
Exciting News: Snowcreek Golf Course will open on June 19, 2020. We are working through the new COVID-19 procedures that Mono County is asking us to adhere to so there will be a few changes for 2020. We are just excited to be able to open again! Season passes will be available at the Pro Shop beginning June 19. For a complete list of rates and pass offers, please see our Fees and Passes page.
The Snowcreek Driving Range is open for the season! Hours of operation will be from 8am to 5pm daily, conditions permitting. Please observe the following Mono County Health Guidelines while using the Range:
- Only one person or group of cohabitating persons are permitting in the range shack at a time.
- Face coverings MUST be worn at all times while using the Driving Range
- Hand sanitizer has been provided for your use.
- Clean hands before and after hitting balls
- Wipe off ball bucket handles using the provided hand sanitizer and paper towels before and after use
- Maintain 6 feet of distancing at all times (mats are 12 feet apart)
- Do not share golf clubs, balls or buckets with others
- Golf lessons of any kind are not permitted
Snowcreek Golf Course
Join us for our 30th season (1991-2020)!!
Look for our "30" specials all season long: 30% off our Frequent Player Pass, rounds for $30, etc.
- Book tee times
- Purchase passes and tokens
- Purchase snacks and beverages, golf accessories and apparel
- May be reserved up to one week in advance with a major credit card
- If you are a Snowcreek Resort Vacation Rental Guest you can reserve your tee times once you have booked your lodging
- Open from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Spring and Fall hours may vary.
- Tokens are $5 for a 35-ball bucket and $3 for Snowcreek Golf Course pass holders and Guests of Snowcreek Resort.
- Appropriate golf attire will be required for all players
- Non-metal spikes are required to keep the bent greens free of spike marks and to give the golfer a better product. The Pro Shop can install soft spikes on your existing shoes
- Each golfer must have their own set of clubs
- All children under 18 years old must be playing golf to be allowed on the Golf Course